arrow_upward
The MCU fell off
I've been a fan of the MCU ever since I first saw Iron Man at home on-demand. It was such a fun and amazing movie. It felt like every movie after that was just as good, and the best part was that they were connected. However; it feels like Endgame was the last good media the MCU could spit out before becoming one big joke. Thor Love and Thunder was received well for some reason, along with Multiverse of Madness and Spider-man No Way Home; but all these movies were just awful. They were full of extremely unnecessary jokes and gags, awkward writing, and shallow characters. The shows weren't great either, apart from Loki in my opinion. Especially now, watching She-Hulk; I'm terrified they're gonna ruin Daredevil in this show. The show itself is so bad. The MCU now is just bad, it fell off hard. Thoughts?

[+] 1 user Likes CodLordFish's post
I like most of it but there are a few of the new series that seem lower quality, mainly She Hulk. Captain marvel was a terrible movie, and I haven’t gotten a chance to see Thor Love and Thunder yet. But I will say I LOVED Loki and Hawkeye series.

she hulk finale was very good to me. wakanda forever also looks like it will be solid.