arrow_upward
The games that stand the test of time
These are games that are created a while ago but still have a massive playerbase as seen from their Twitch-view counts. Some of these are League of Legends, CS:GO, Minecraft, and DOTA2. What are some other that you can think of?

[+] 1 user Likes chickeneligible1's post
On Twitch I don't know but I still play Worms, Carmaggedon and Genesis games Big Grin

Minesweeper XD

Minecraft. Probabyl going to be going for another decade at least

chickeneligible1 Wrote:These are games that are created a while ago but still have a massive playerbase as seen from their Twitch-view counts. Some of these are League of Legends, CS:GO, Minecraft, and DOTA2. What are some other that you can think of?
Having just finished Bioshock 1 and 2, I would say both of those.  Otherwise Uncharted 2-4 and Skyrim (with updated graphics/mods)

chickeneligible1 Wrote:These are games that are created a while ago but still have a massive playerbase as seen from their Twitch-view counts. Some of these are League of Legends, CS:GO, Minecraft, and DOTA2. What are some other that you can think of?
All the bioshock games are phenomenal

league of legends for sure

skyrim because of mods

world of warcraft classic

Doom 1 and 2 still have a decent playerbase and community. I highly recommend trying it out and look for mods and WADS.

hearthstone... been playing it forever.

Overwatch for sure

Worms, still play sometimes with friends and GTA

Crusader Kings II, Terraria, Starcraft. I still play COD MW2 and there's a decent playerbase, a lot of hacked servers though

I think Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time holds up

I think 1993 Doom still holds up.

[+] 1 user Likes Gbane's post
is DOTA2 still alive even?

I'd say age of empires 2 feels as good as new