arrow_upward
The last of us 3
I’ve played both 1 and 2 of last of us I preferred the first one in terms of the story however I did like the second ones introduction of bosses such as the rat king and shambler I do wish their where a few more variations of ‘bosses’ would have made the game interesting. The ending however I was disappointed I know the angle they were coming from but still it was dumb to be me Ellie still killed all of Abby’s friends but still let her go what kinda crap is that I do hope a third installation of this game will come about, if it does what would people like to see?

I actually still loved both games ans hope the third one will come out

I hated the storyline of the 2nd one, especially the shoehorned-in tranny. I don't see how they could do a 3, unless they're gonna do a prequel, where you see how everything collapsed.

“Shoe-horned in tranny” Jesus Christ.

Game was a stone cold classic. Well up for a sequel to it, but only once they have the story ready, don’t want them rushing into it. Naughty Dog are typically excellent at releasing their games when they’re good and ready. Super excited to find out what to else they’ve been working on as well - The Uncharted series is one of my all time favourites as well.

[+] 1 user Likes Jonky2196's post
A multiplayer mode for sure !

Would really love a persistent multiplayer experience where you and some friends could go out and scavenge, build defences and develop your encampment.

I preferred first game it's awesome but 2nd game story goes into bad and.....

Shoe-horned in tranny

Let’s not forget that shoe-horned in pregnant lady or those shoe-horned in Latin and Asian American characters. Or the first game with the shoe horned in gay guy and shoe horned in black characters.

What were they thinking.

I really hope they leave this series alone. IF they made a new one, I'd want zero connections to the original characters. Start fresh.

Yeah I agree the story on the first one wins by a long shot, but the gameplay on the second one is so much fun I had to keep replaying the game since I enjoyed it so much. I also found it lame how she lets Abby go even though she when through all the trouble of getting her. Also made her friend Jesse death kinda in vain

Hope ND focus on a new IP first

Ebby starts a Vengence cuz her kids were dead by someone.
Re-done of LoU 2 Tongue

i like the last of us 1