arrow_upward
The new justice league looks awful
Idk about you, but after watching the new zack snyder trailer im really dissapointed with the visuals, the trailer felt too monochrome and sad
Recents dc movies have been very dissapointing to me, so idk its probally just low expectation, bcoz of past movies

This is my unpopular opinion, do you think thr trailer look bad or anthing?

[+] 2 users Like Daveu_'s post
Gotta wait and see

[+] 1 user Likes Altran's post
I don't have high hopes, but hell it look like it tricked enough people so seems like it worked

Yea i dont know man. Im not crazy into it, but wouldn't mind it either. But after the trailer i just feel 50/50. You know what's funny? If after all those hype and protests from fans, the movie is bad and it's a flop. Man, i can only imagine how reactions would go

The DC movies have all been kind of disappointing. It's a shame, their shows carried the franchise pretty well

Omg ikr, I loved the comic tho. It's a shame Sad

I'm interested to see how it goes, I haven't gone into a DC movie with high hopes in so long, usually enjoy them more that way ?

That’s a shame I was hoping for more to be honest.

It would be worth watching anyways

How much different is it from the original one?

i hope it's good but who knows.

I mean it's gonna have the same plot as the original movie, it just has a lot of extra content and some design changes from the looks of it. I think if you didn't like the original version of the movie, you'd probably not like this one either.

They should just try to make it like Marvel does lol

Hopefully it'll be good, the reason I think that is that Zack Snyder is not getting paid to do this at all. So for someone to not get paid and redo a whole movie, he must be wanting to put the effort in for it to be great, So hopefully it will be good

Ya not convinced it’ll be good

Great actors, poor writing. DC movies be losing to marvel rn

the movie actually turned out pretty alright