arrow_upward
Thoughts on DBZ Kakarot?
At first I thought it'd be like Xenoverse but open world, but its actually a lot more complex. Even with less button inputs, the gameplay feels so much better for some reason. 

The graphical style is obviously leagues better than Xenoverse too imo. Am I the only one who really loves it or is it popular with you guys too?

Considering how long DB fans have waited for an action RPG, yeah, I enjoyed it immensely. Especially love how it finally addresses questions fans have long had about what happened to Launch or Android 8. They even included Android 21 from Dragon Fighters Z.

[+] 1 user Likes heidiofdaalps's post
do you think its worth full price or should i wait for a discount?

[+] 1 user Likes denosaur's post
I'd say it's worth full price for the length alone. The Saiyan Saga took me an entire day to complete, that gives you a good idea on how long each part is. Plus I don't often screw around between missions as much as others.

Though if you're really strapped for cash, I'd say there are better games out there to spend your money on.

I think the game is cool, if you like the atmosphere, the design but mostly the gameplay is worthy buying it. The only stuff that stops me to buy it (but it's just a vision of mine) is that spending a lot on it maybe will not be worthy in a long time, because they could drop the price or even, i could spend some less for awesome games as well, as Dragon Ball Fighterz (that i don't own but i'd like to buy as well).

[+] 1 user Likes nin_ness's post
as a DBZ fan I loved this game, I would recommend full price but I think it might be on sale still

[+] 1 user Likes TheChampM's post
i personally loved the game. not played any of the dlc though

[+] 1 user Likes FinalFlash88's post