arrow_upward
Thoughts on Fortnite as a shooter?
I've always enjoyed the building aspect of Fortnite as it encourages taking cover and strategizing during fights. It allows people who aren't as good with aiming to have a chance at winning a game and feeling a sense of accomplishment. On the other hand, the shooting mechanics (random bullet spray) is something that I've never been a fan of because it doesn't reward good aiming. That being said you could spend countless of hours playing Fortnite and still be trash at aiming due to the fact that it is partially built around a spray and pray mechanic. What are your thoughts?

Personally I haven’t been a fan of Fortnite, I have enjoyed many of the call of duty and battlefield games due to the mechanics. I prefer battlefield because it is much more difficult to master and much more difficult to mod in. Just my $0.02. All in all they’re all fun if it fits your style.

Fornite has lasted this long in spite of it's shooting, not because of it. Gunplay is one of it's worst parts

Impressive in the terms that it was able to use cash teens as Atms. A guy who logged on to his email on a mates phone. Bloody hell sure loved to buy v bucks. Mate was getting 1-2 notifications of purchases on average 15 bucks a week

the shooting itself i found really clunky. however the complete package is a hell of a thing. watching competitive fortnite ends up looking like a real estate timelapse.

This game combines everything I hate in a shooter. 3rd person, building, and Battle Royale.

Imo fortnite stopped being good when they implemented first shot accuracy. Skill based gunplay is very satisfying for people who put in time to improve their gameplay