arrow_upward
Thoughts on Nintendo Direct 2021?
What do you guys think of the Nintendo Direct announcements from earlier this week?

New smash character is always good, but annoying that they picked another Anime Sword type. 

I don't really care for any of the games that were announced except maybe Mario Golf. Anything cool that stands out to you guys?
Please like, reply, and give credits! Smile

[+] 1 user Likes moodyf1's post
I'm grateful Skyward Sword is finally coming getting remade as I missed out on the Wii U. I'm pretty sure they'll announce Twilight Princess HD and Wind Waker HD later this year.

Same as above, though I may be in the minority wen I say I like the sword characters. 2 many tho, that I agree on

Same as you, I only really thought Mario Golf looked interesting. For the smash reveal, I understand why they choose her, I just kinda wish it was someone more unique or fun like Rayman or Crash.

the smash reveal was dire imo

It was pretty average

it was terrible. next question

We got our 10,00th sword user woo. And two sword users in one.

God they need better inspiration. They're making really bad picks

Sadly nothing too exciting. I do like the Smash characters and Golf looks fun. But sadly there wasn't anything gamechanging.

I really thought they were gonna unveil Diamond and Pearl remakes, but then I forgot that's it's only for the first half of 2021, highly expect it for the next one they do this year! Crossing my fingers!

Low expectations for Gen 4 remakes after Sword and Shield honestly
Please like, reply, and give credits! Smile

I think it could be better but recently i've not seen a lot of conferences with really good stuff so.. that's it

im more excited for the smash characters than skyward sword. never thought i would say that haha