arrow_upward
Thoughts on Subverse?
Anyone tried it out? I was excited for it, watched some clips of it that were uploaded, but I might have let the hype get to me. The scenes were just short loops basically. The game itself looks interesting, but I was curious if they were going to do more with the sex scenes or if the full release (heh) is going to be more clipshows.

is it much different then modded sex scenes on other games?

[+] 2 users Like racbed95's post
I think there's some basic scene control (speed, finish) so yeah I guess nothing extraordinary. Just felt it was lacking somewhat. I thought this was getting made by StudioFOW?

I tried version 0.1 which has a lot content for game in this state of development.

Game play:
You have your grand adventure in which more crew is joining your ship mostly female of course. The dialogs a very heavy on sexual wordplay and not being serious with the whole situation.
Ad this point you have one galaxy in which you can go to several solar system in which you  can go to planets and do main and side missions. And "go to planets" means click the planet an get a text and than you are thrown in combat.

Combat:
There a two kinds of missions. Firstly there are turn based tactical "ground mission" in which you control one of you Female crew members and up to three of your own monsters to beat the enemies. Secondly there are top down bullet hell mission in which one of your Female crew members operating the guns and therefore determines the type of ship weapon. Regardless of the type of mission you can for every encounter choose which crew member you want in. If successful you gain item and your crew member gain Exp and Affection point. The first determine her overall level and stats and the second determine Affection level to you.

The hot Stuff:
On your ship you can choose a female crew member and up to five of her sex scenes and than you have a "movie" in which you can switch between the selected scenes and control said scenes in speed and orgasm but the positions in the scenes are chancing according to the speed. The problem is that not all scenes are free to select at start you have to rise the affection level for the crew member for which you want the scene. If the said level is leveling up you gain special points for the individual crew member with which you can buy the scenes.

[+] 1 user Likes Cryus2's post
I have it -- it plays mostly like minigames and stuff, a xcom lite, a shmup...  

Honestly, I would like to change the player avatar -- the jokey nonsense is a major distraction as are the glowing eyes.

It's just high budget smut... most of the quality comes from the voicework.