arrow_upward
Thoughts on air purifiers
Do any of you guys own air purifiers? Do you feel it is worth the money? I have allergies that are relaly bad and have been looking into them. Wouls feel more comfortable with some recommendations here tho

I guess it can help with allergies, but other than that I think it’s useless.

[+] 1 user Likes Buver's post
I own a dehumidifer cause I have really bad nose problems. I had one before which stopped giving out air after a few months of use, I decided to buy a new different one, which did the exact same thing. I'm not entirely sure it helps, but they seem to break very easily.

I personally love it, even if it is placebo. At the end of the day it still makes your place smell nice if anything ?

[+] 1 user Likes Brian Minnaar's post
maybe useful for allergies but other than that i dont think most people dont need it

I would advise trying both, a dehumidifier, and a humidifier especially if you've run out of options, hopefully one will help

Too often overlooked is just putting some plants in your room. Honestly, it is cheap, regulate humidity, impresses chixs(for some reason) and it looks good! Its literally how air is purified outside lol. Of course you gotta take care of them but its really not that hard. Hope this helps!

cold water humidifier yehh

get a physical filter, you can wash them instead of constantly buying new

They are quite useful in poor air quality areas, but probably not worth it if you're in a relatively clear area. If it helps the allergies though, no reason not to.

Clarify where abouts do you live it actually makes difference

only useful for those with allergies