arrow_upward
Thoughts on the state of Overwatch 2?
Its been 6 months since OW2 came out with a decent amount of changes to the game since OW1. What are your thoughts on the game so far? Do you prefer OW1 or 2 and what do you think the future of Overwatch is?

I was super into OW1 back in 2016/17, I got really f**kin good with my 2 mains, and my “career” came to an end when I would always lag out of games, I’ll never know what caused the lag. My dad and brother both played consoles in the house and they had no problems. It forced me to quit playing entirely and I’m pissed because I’ll never be that good again hahah. I’ve yet to try out OW2, but it can’t be better than the OG overwatch days. I’ll always miss it, I’m mostly a mobile player now (Clash Royale). I’m in the midst of getting Wi-Fi back at my house rn, so I might check out OW2. I dunno.

I was super into OW1 back in 2016/17, I got really f**kin good with my 2 mains, and my “career” came to an end when I would always lag out of games, I’ll never know what caused the lag. My dad and brother both played consoles in the house and they had no problems. It forced me to quit playing entirely and I’m pissed because I’ll never be that good again hahah. I’ve yet to try out OW2, but it can’t be better than the OG overwatch days. I’ll always miss it, I’m mostly a mobile player now (Clash Royale). I’m in the midst of getting Wi-Fi back at my house rn, so I might check out OW2. I dunno.