arrow_upward
To much nudity in GoT
Do you think that game of thrones had to much nudity?

[+] 1 user Likes therunaway's post
Yes for sure. But they really did their thing with that "sexposition" technique.

Nudity is fine, it's on HBO after all.

theres never too much nudity

Quote:Nudity is fine, it's on HBO after all.

You're correct about repetitive threads. This literally is the same topic that is floating around here and I just finished posting in that one.

Yes and its one of the reasons for the series to be popular.

GoT ending ruined the entire series.

[+] 1 user Likes harrytheheir's post
Quote: You're correct about repetitive threads. This literally is the same topic that is floating around here and I just finished posting in that one.
This is normal for this board. Repetitive threads everywhere. Very few look down the page before making a new thread. Sure it gets one's posting count up, but it also makes for some horrible discussion on a supposed discussion board.

Too much nudity doesn’t exist sir

This is normal for this board.  Repetitive threads everywhere.  Very few look down the page before making a new thread.  Sure it gets one's posting count up, but it also makes for some horrible discussion on a supposed discussion board.
[/quote]
If you are pushed by forum rules to discuss, its normal to produce as much topics as you can.

I can tell you people didn't watch it for the nudes

hell no, i could look at emilia clarke naked all day, and thanks to GOT blu ray now i can haha

Not enough nudity!!! Hello????

Ironic to ask this question on this site lmao.

Nah not really

you're right bro