arrow_upward
Too MANY Games???
I have a huge backlog of games. The issue is, ALL THESE SALES. Should I buy more games or just actually try to play all the games I already own?

[+] 1 user Likes Painful Fart's post
do you use steam?

Painful Fart Wrote:I have a huge backlog of games. The issue is, ALL THESE SALES. Should I buy more games or just actually try to play all the games I already own?
Welcome to my messed up head. I have around 250 games on PS4, some I haven't even completed because nowadays my attention span for new games is very short so I just stick to games that I am already familiar with like Battlefield , FiFA Cod ...so pretty much casual multiplayer. I just want to get home from work and play with my friends for some hours online and chill.

But I'm always looking for something fresh that will keep me engaged. So I'm looking to pick up God Of War as it's super cheap now and looks amazing. Possibly going to reinstall The Witcher 3 and really take time to learn and enjoy the game for what it is.

What genre are you looking for?

just counted all my steam games... i probably have about 50 percent i havent played

Just try to focus on one or two games at a time. I got xbox gamepass and after awhile it gets a bit overwhelming.

It's collecting for a rainy day! No harm in getting them if you're sure you'll eventually play them Smile

Not really a problem, as long as you arn't making yourself poor because of it

I feel I have the same issue. Too many games and just not enough time to play them all. This is probably why I will never subscribe to those game passes

I play a couple of games at a time

There is no such ting as "too many games". Well one person can have too many games but at least there is at least something for everyone. I that typical guy who only likes a few games but is addicted to them, regardless of the fact that I have so many games in my steam library. I'd say I havent even tryed 80% of them because they are mostrly from humble-bumble subscriptions and just claimed one day free deals.

I have way too many from steam sales I will never get round to, and the list keeps growing

Wasted another $100 in the winter sale I'll never get to...

Get something that you won’t just stop playing after a few days. Good games that last are hard to come by nowadays.

It so easy to accumulate games with steam sales, humble bundle etc. The key is to buy games you actually want and will play and not just beacuse they are cheap

You should play at least some of your already owned games.
Moreover if you wait to purchase some games, they will be cheaper in the future.

Steam sales have been murdering me for years now. Console ones not as much, but still notable.

I had 4 or 5 unplayed/beaten games back in 2008 in my collection of around 400 or so. More than triple that total now and only add an increase of maybe 20 finished games at this point. Money well spent.

If you have an Xbox just get the game pass, you can play tons of games for cheap

not rly!! Smile just enjoy the games you have and buy new ones if you want too!!

whats the point of buying new games if u will never play. just play the ones u already own

You'll get around to playing the 200+ games at one point.