Trans + Opposite of your gender = least gay
2 men = 100% Gay
2 women? 100% Gay
1 man + 1 woman = 50% Gay

If you're a guy
1 woman + 1 trans (50% woman 50% man)  = 25% Gay

The opposite for women. 

Prove me wrong.

I disagree with your percentage logic here. I feel like "gayness" should be measured as true or false. A man and a woman is not gay, and a woman and a transgender is gay.

But if gayness was measured percentage-wise, I would say a man and a man is gay (same for two women), and a woman and a transgender is gay (same for a man).

I think this way because knowing that someone was the same gender as you, and then knowingly having sex with them just really seems gay.

Im thinking if you’re digging this deep you might be repressing something. Let that flag fly my dude.

Thought provoking. Lol.

You are definitely overthinking it. If you enjoy it then you enjoy it, you don't have to bring math into it to allow yourself to be okay with it.

Firstly, having heterosexual sex (male+female) is 0% gay and secondly, if you're a guy and say "I'm a woman now", it doesn't make you a woman and you're still a man lmao. You can't change your gender. Reminds me of the south park episode with kyle becoming black and his dad becoming a dolphin by surgery. today's society is so dead

shouldn't it be

1 man = 50% gay 1 woman = 50% straight
2 women = 100% straight
2 men = 100% gay
a trans person looks mostly female so 25% straight 25% gay
1 trans and 1 man = 75% gay 25% straight
1 trans 1 female = 75% straight 25% gay
2 trans = 50% gay 50% straight

Gonna tell you something that might blow your mind... told by a great friend of mine
The trick is to like both "sides"!
If you dig man, you dig every kind of man
If you dig woman, you dig every kind of woman