arrow_upward
UPGRADING TO ONYX
I am trying to pay with credit card but the only option is pay with crypto currency.  Can someone help?  Their is no Icon or button to pay with credit card?

[+] 1 user Likes YoDaddy1987's post
is far as i know this forum do not accept other payment other than crypto, it makes them untraceable basically, so they safe from the popo. because... you know... redistribute stuff like this is risky.
my suggestion for you, is to buy some crypto using your credit card, then you can pay them with your crypto.
i am too considering to upgrading my acc rn, but sometimes i can get this kind of stuff (p0rn) for free if i patient and wait for some times, because they will eventually leaked from some other forums / sites.

(05-06-2021, 10:42 AM)az3nk Wrote: is far as i know this forum do not accept other payment other than crypto, it makes them untraceable basically, so they safe from the popo. because... you know... redistribute stuff like this is risky.
my suggestion for you, is to buy some crypto using your credit card, then you can pay them with your crypto.
i am too considering to upgrading my acc rn, but sometimes i can get this kind of stuff (p0rn) for free if i patient and wait for some times, because they will eventually leaked from some other forums / sites.

i paid with credit card the first time

I have the same issue. I want to upgrade with ApplePay but there is no credit card option. Only crypto.

Is another payment option going to be added again

yeah i want to be elite again but cannot pay by credit card

Same issue here, I do not have any crypto currency and just like to pay with my credit card...

I'd also like different payments than crypto.

would like to pay with card too

[+] 1 user Likes phicaxxx's post
Just to keep this thread relevant, I am also having trouble paying by card. This still shows as an option via the instructions, but crypto is the only able link.

Thanks

yes hopefully they will add another payment option this would be nice

is there any information on when to wait for the fix?

This is also an issue of mine. credit cards still the only option?