arrow_upward
US or not, what do you think of Biden so far?
It's very early, but I was wondering how everyone feels about Joe Biden so far.  Would love to hear the thoughts of anyone who doesn't live in the US too.

He's not saying or doing anything outrageous. I don't think his character as a person makes him stand out the way Donald Trump did.

He's a nice guy

Another establishment politician making his friends rich. Not surprised at all... but the voters remorse has been fun to read.

It's a little early to judge, but I'm enjoying the fact that I don't have to hear about some crazy shit being done weekly in the White Hohse again.

He hasnt really done anything yet so theres not much to judge

I don’t really know the mans personally but from what I’ve heard doesn’t seem like the best dude

I appretiate that he appears much less in the news than Trump. Less time spent arguing american politics

I hope he doesn't go back to the US's old foreign policy ways and start another unnecessary Middle Eastern conflict

He hasn’t done anything crazy yet but it’s still early hahaha, but I don’t think he will do anything to out there though I am not a fan of him

I did not vote for him, but I would like to see what he actually does in the future. If he can manage to get people to calm down about everything and maybe get a handle on the virus, I would be interested to see how the nation reacts. I also wonder what he will do with the military. There is currently a pilot shortage, will he try to help recruit civilians to be pilots like Top Gun did? or will he downsize the military? There are other options too, im just curious to see how this will turn out

tbh i don't think it's too early to judge at all. He's being everything he's promised not to be, yet due to the mainstream media's praising, most if not all celebrity seems to be extremely brainwashed and being a full supporter eg. chloe M, melissa B etc

they really seem to ignore all the facts and evidence againsting Biden

And 34 executive orders within 3days of getting on the seat which is not even warm yet, and most of those orders are ridiculous......

[+] 2 users Like monopolemagnet's post
I think that's the key, right? Can he calm things down. From what I've seen, he's stood at the edge of the water while his team has been making show moves at bipartisanship. The only way you lead this country is if you actually lead it. Obama seemed like he would unite everyone, but really only worked for the left. Trump made no promises to unite everyone and really only worked for the far right. Biden claims he wants to work with both sides. The minute he decides to use budget reconciliation to ram things through the Senate, the bulk of his inauguration speech will be rendered null and void.

Biden is one of the few Senators around who remembers what it was like when the Senate worked together. I'd hate to see the fringe of his party pull him away from that.

I don't think anything outrageous will happen. Too many people around him to keep things in check (I hope).

I'm no from the USA and I didnt heard anything so i dont have an opinion right now

just a media person, a cover for the public

Just what I thought he'd be:
-Half ass attempt to be bipartisan but likely nothing will come of it
-Uses a lot of executive orders to reverse things Trumped did just like Trump did to Obama
-Politics isn't in everyone's face as much so a lot of people are going to simmer down
-Makes a few good cabinet picks but a lot are cronies.

The only things I'm curious about are:
-How well will he do internationally, I can see anywhere from abysmal to good
-Will he run again in 4 years?