arrow_upward
Underrated Game Suggestions
What games have you played that you feel are underrated or that you enjoyed but are not critically acclaimed?

I think that Binary Domain is a criminally underrated game that is a ton of fun.

[+] 3 users Like fwfw1234's post
I know a game called Arknights. Great story and soundtrack

ratchet and clank gladiator!

Bruh.

[+] 1 user Likes bruhmaster993x2's post
Factorio is very fun

[+] 1 user Likes SnooBooks5343's post
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West

Had a great story and some of the best acting I'd seen in a game. It was no wonder Andy Serkis was heavily involved.

[+] 1 user Likes elfy72's post
If you don't mind the crazy learning curve and getting carpal tunnel syndrome, I suggest you give GunZ The Duel a try, look out for K-style videos on YouTube

[+] 1 user Likes TheAbstractBread's post
Dude you gotta try dead cells, if you're into platformers it's Soo good. And while it isn't really "underrated" I think it deserved a little more recognition

[+] 1 user Likes Alternate_newfag's post
I really like a game called Grand Line Adventures, it's a 2D MMO about one piece, it's really quite complete, but little publicized.

[+] 1 user Likes Strogo's post
I tried Stranded Deep when it was free on PSN, very intense and demanding survival game. I liked it because surviving is basically the only metric of success, since the ending is always the same, so you can set up a home base or just build a big ship and sail around hunting sharks.

[+] 1 user Likes Albatross Jones's post
I would say Stardew Valley

[+] 1 user Likes EasyPissyLemon's post
I feel that a game called Cultist Simulator is very underated.

[+] 1 user Likes Ruvick's post
Darkest Duneon Banger!

Skul: The hero slayer, its so damn fun I just cant stop playing it. I’ve lost track of how many times I’ve cleared it because the gameplay is just that good

All nedal of honors they are really good and much more realistic than cod and a lot of other shooters you wilk have grat time playing.

Honestly it was a fantastic game. I remember playing it several times

Ecco The Dolphin

Brothers a tale of two sons

Medal of honor sereies i personally think that its way more realistic than cod especially newer games

Nier: Automata

Stranded deep is a great game that can keep you busy