arrow_upward
Understanding hide and preview/Template
Ok so I botched my first thread and later found out that you can't edit the threads (as far as I know), so it seems that I did not hide any of the pictures I was suppose to (so if a mod can fix my corrina thread that would be great). Thus, I'd like some clarification of using hide and preview and make some quality posts. On a side note, does anyone have a little template that makes it easier to post in the future? I feel like that would be a great addition to save as a draft. Second, When I click the add image to post in blue below the thread creation, is that my preview photo? Will that also be hidden if I use hide for links or other photos?

Below I will just try to practice hide and preview, so there is nothing really hidden or important below.

Understanding hide and preview/Template.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Understanding hide and preview/Template.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

• A moderator can fix your thread. Just report it and in the reason put in what edits you need made. Or you can also make a thread in Private Enquiries.

• The hide tags work simply. ANYTHING you put between them is hidden. Note you need 2 tags. One to "open" and 1 to "close"

[Image: hide.png]

• Embeded images using the Add Image to Post button ARE NOT automatically hidden, unless hide tags are used around them.

• Preview and Download Tags  are SINGULAR. Note that only 1 tag is needed
    Code:
    [preview]
    Code:
    [download]

This thread has more information on the tags used by users on the forums

Code:
    https://leakedbb.com/Thread-May-and-June-Combined-Updates

• If you want a template, here is what the Repost Bot uses..

Code:
    [align=center]
    [preview]
    [gallery] ---insert preview images here --- [/gallery]

[download]

[megalink]  ---megalink goes here --- [/megalink]

[/align]

Make sure to include the hide tags ( I can't type them as then it would be hidden Smile )

Hope that helps
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes Lucifer NightStar's post