arrow_upward
VR Gaming?
I was wondering for anyone that knows more about VR for PC, which VR is better? (Oculus? Samsung? HTC?) I’ve only used the PS4 VR, not a whole lot of games to play, definitely not a whole lot of quality either. Plus the controls for the PSVR sucks for shooting games, IMO. Also with there only being one sensor for the controllers (PS Camera) it’s  kind of easy to get out of playing range. I hope I don’t have to buy a completely new VR for the PS5, that would suck.

Bought a Windows Mixed Reality lately and to be honest it is really good actually. You can bring it everywhere with you (and your pc) so its easy if you wanna show it to people and not have to always set the external sensor off. I heard they had some of the Hololens technology so thats jow they could achieve how a good vr xperience. Got it for 200$ new so its not bad.

If you're looking for the cream of the crop the Valve Index is where it's at.

I like the HTC.

I have the oculus. Ive had it for about a month now. But honestly until the game library improves, i would wait. Definitely would not have gotten it if I had known the games were so limited and low on quality. But there are some good games, just not anything major titles.

Alex_bighead7 Wrote:I was wondering for anyone that knows more about VR for PC, which VR is better? (Oculus? Samsung? HTC?) I’ve only used the PS4 VR, not a whole lot of games to play, definitely not a whole lot of quality either. Plus the controls for the PSVR sucks for shooting games, IMO. Also with there only being one sensor for the controllers (PS Camera) it’s  kind of easy to get out of playing range. I hope I don’t have to buy a completely new VR for the PS5, that would suck.
Hope to have a VR gaming experience one day

Never tried it but I heard it is wild....