arrow_upward
Valid Consensual non consent ?
what do you folks take on straight Consensual non consent ? Why its not much popular with men?
despite i often found it is the women had this kind of fantasy.
While there is a pool for this particular genre, most of the content quality is hardly competitive.

i meant the material in this genre is not that abundant compared to incest, femdom, sissification, and cuckolding.

so what your opinion guys? why you like or why you don't?
give the reason.

Maybe because non consensual is illegal ....

The fantasy element aside, if it its too well done then it is indistinguishable from the real stuff, which is as mentioned illegal.

and if it's it non believable, then what's the point ?
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes Lucifer NightStar's post
Lots of this content gets taken down - there's one with Elena Koshka from a year or two ago that was professionally done, but it was quite accurate and most sites took it down. Not sure if you can find it anywhere, but that might be something you could look for.

Consensual non-consent is an oxymoron, except in the legal arena. Women are now allowed to withdraw consent in the middle of the sex act, and they don't even have to notify you, so you'll go to prison for rape because she didn't tell you she wanted to stop. Ironically, this is why you should film your own sex encounters, because that might be the only way to protect your own ass.

Any more details on the Elena Koshka video? Do you know the name of it?

One that comes to mind is a bdsm video from Infernal Restraints called Bait and Switch.

It's pretty hardcore and niche stuff, so be warned.
This is especially true if you don't like seeing blood.

Here's a direct link if you are interested:

RE: Valid Consensual non consent ?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Valid Consensual non consent ?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

[+] 1 user Likes jonpari's post
I thought I liked noncon stuff until I saw some of the more "realistic" ones and it kind of turned me off

Its the fact that the other party might not be enjoying themselves that turns me way off

[+] 1 user Likes zeemen13's post
As others have said, if it's too convincing, sites generally have to take it down. If it's not, it's hard to get into. Also when it's really convincing it's pretty disgusting