arrow_upward
Valorant still worth?
As many of you already know, valorant has been out for a while now. A lot of my friends play it but I never started. Is it still worth getting into right now??

i think its a lil bit dead for this season but maybe next year!!! check dota 2 (better way to waste time learning some pc game)

nah its still going strong

[+] 1 user Likes throwawayasain2019's post
I think it's a really good game to start if you've never played these types of shooters before. Friends make it much better too.

Valorant is nice... but it feels dated. The movement mechanics are akin to CS/L4D where shift isn't "run" but "walk" while every game since 2010 has shift to run and maybe ctrl to tiptoe and c to crouch. The textures from the abilities are super plain too. smoke areas and such are of a plain color. compare that to Apex, for instance. Bangalore's smoke or Caustic's gas have the same effect but actually look like smoke or gas than rather an early 2000s wall. The sounds of the game are also very... simple. There's no sound distortion, echo, or effects that enhance the experience. A flash game has better audio.

If you can get past all these... then yes, it can be a fun experience. Due to all of the above, I cannot fully enjoy it, but when the friends start it I jump in. It's as if a fan made a CS:GO Overwatch crossover that's worth the clicks.

I kind of enjoy valorant but it gets boring on long play sessions or when you get to higher ranks

I think it will be like OW