arrow_upward
Virtual reality
Is anybody here interested into getting a vr kit?
If so why?

Maybe soon, they're getting cheaper. Would have to upgrade my pc first probably.

lwantedfapfap Wrote:Maybe soon, they're getting cheaper. Would have to upgrade my pc first probably.
Yeah they are getting a lot cheaper, especially the oculus range and Windows mixed reality headsets.
Also you don't really need a good pc to play the popular vr games like Pavlov, vrchat and beatsaber.

[+] 1 user Likes Bringbranger22's post
Bringbranger22 Wrote:
lwantedfapfap Wrote:Maybe soon, they're getting cheaper. Would have to upgrade my pc first probably.
Yeah they are getting a lot cheaper, especially the oculus range and Windows mixed reality headsets.
Also you don't really need a good pc to play the popular vr games like Pavlov, vrchat and beatsaber.
That would also depend on your definition of a really good pc. But I just checked and you are right! A $600 dollar build with an rx580 can run Beatsaber just fine. Maybe next generation of VR headsets, I'll get one.

[+] 1 user Likes lwantedfapfap's post
I own a PSVR. Only a handful of games for it though.

[+] 1 user Likes nanolith_'s post
i wanna play vrchat in actual vr instead of desktop lol

[+] 1 user Likes letsgodude567's post
letsgodude567 Wrote:i wanna play vrchat in actual vr instead of desktop lol
Yeah I had a lot of fun with vrchat on desktop, I haven't played it in vr though.
Definitely on my bucket list.

No sir, I need a good rig for that and I don't plan on upgrading mine anytime soon.

Won't the upcoming consoles have some type of vr support? Will get a lot more supported games after that so might be a good time to start setting something up.

yes i want it when i have enough money, very differenece experience game with vr

lwantedfapfap Wrote:
Bringbranger22 Wrote:
That would also depend on your definition of a really good pc. But I just checked and you are right! A $600 dollar build with an rx580 can run Beatsaber just fine. Maybe next generation of VR headsets, I'll get one.

wanderlee869 Wrote:Won't the upcoming consoles have some type of vr support?  Will get a lot more supported games after that so might be a good time to start setting something up.

I want VR just because microsoft flightsim 2020 looks fucking amazing

I just got a Rift S back last black friday. Holy shit it blew my mind. Boneworks is like nothing I've ever played and I'd argue is the first platform seller. Hopefully HLA is the next one.

yeah it looks really nice but i get motion sicness quite easily

thinkin i should try it tho

I have PSVR since I don't have a gaming computer and wanted to try it. It's really fun, it's a totally different experience to watching clips of a vr game. Only thing is the price like some sad and it's difficult to play for long periods of time. Something to try if you have the money for sure