arrow_upward
Warning received
Hi just wondering about some feedback I received a warning for linking to content on another site with a similar niche and had my thread deleted 
Yet the website I linked to is the main topic of this 123 page thread going back 9 months 

Warning received.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Warning received.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

I don’t see how it is fair for me to be punished if this thread has been allowed to stay

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The user has been warned and the thread has been removed. It is general etiquette not to advertise similar sites.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

Delicate Wrote:Hi just wondering about some feedback I received a warning for linking to content on another site with a similar niche and had my thread deleted 
Yet the website I linked to is the main topic of this 123 page thread going back 9 months 

[SEE LINK IN POST #1]

I don’t see how it is fair for me to be punished if this thread has been allowed to stay
That's interesting. I can think of a few sites like this that might be frowned upon for sharing but it is hard to tell what sites exaclty cause warnings. I imagine a list (e.g. in the FAQ) of not allowed sites would promote other sites too. Definitely a tricky problem

jacksparrow72 Wrote:
Delicate Wrote:Hi just wondering about some feedback I received a warning for linking to content on another site with a similar niche and had my thread deleted 

[SEE LINK IN POST #1]

That's interesting. I can think of a few sites like this that might be frowned upon for sharing but it is hard to tell what sites exaclty cause warnings. I imagine a list (e.g. in the FAQ) of not allowed sites would promote other sites too. Definitely a tricky problem
I assume most people who use this site know the other ones but it doesnt matter, people want to grow this community.

Many such communities exist. The more strict it is, the better

Yeah riporino

This is a great idea