arrow_upward
lockThread Closed 
Website Downtime explanation
As a large number of you may have noticed, in the last 24 hours, we were down for > 12. I along with Lucifer have spent the better part of the last 18 hours trying to get the server up and running.

At approximately 10 AM UTC on the 2rd of August, the one of the servers that power the site went down. This was caused by a hard drive failure on our main MySQL server (basically our database had a fried hard drive) and thus the whole site went down. Luckily we have extensive backups in place and recovered most if not all of the data. 

As a precaution, the Repost Bot was turned off, but it should start up again tomorrow, if the server behaves. We have had to install everything from scratch so please report errors to Lucifer as he deems fit. He will make a post shortly. 

We used a backup server for a long time, but it was horribly slow and after a lot of work, we have returned to some sense of normalcy

I am going to bed! 

We will continue to monitor the site over the next 24-48 hours to make sure everything is running.

[+] 2 users Like LeakedBB Dev's post
Just to add on to this, we were planning to do this when we launched Version 7 in a week or 2 but every single member, who is currently subscribed, will be getting an extra month for free.

If you have been affected, account changes, any issues, please PM me or make a thread in Private Enquiries.

Thanks for the support!
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

Discuss the announcement and leave your thoughts here:

Code:
https://leakedbb.com/Thread-Discuss-Website-Downtime-explanation
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]