arrow_upward
What’s everyone think of GameStop rn? Anybody actually invest?
This is some top tier internet shit imo to just fuck companies out of billions.

Just curious, did anyone here have any stock in GameStop before it skyrocketed or jumped on it at a good point as it skyrocketed?

I know some people who have. One put up 5 figures in gains on it too. the entire situation is crazy

[+] 1 user Likes harolde157's post
I think people who are going to enter into it late will not gain much and actually have more to lose by being late.

[+] 1 user Likes nicejobman!'s post
No, but I've enjoyed watching the shit show that has ensued from it.

[+] 1 user Likes nissyack's post
Yeah I bought some shares at 88, I chickened out and missed the 40$ price. I sold at the peaks and rebought the dips a few times along with blackberry stocks. I made around $1000. I would say it's still not too late to join since it has potential to reach 500 imo...this is not investing advice

[+] 1 user Likes youknowyouknow's post
Haven’t participated myself but it’s been quite amusing watching everything unfold.

It will all really depend on how it ends. What lot of the people don't realize is that half of the people who are holding stock are not "average joes" but just another Wall Street sharks, just like those who played for shorting. They are called sharks for a reason - in reality real sharks are using this situation to profit out of other sharks.

i havent bought any myself but its been really entertaining watching it all unfold. if i had throw away money i wouldve bought in early though.

It's speculation with no actual look into stock valuation

What I mean I guess is that gamestock's price was where it was at before for a reason