arrow_upward
What’s the best concert you’ve ever been to?
With most music venues shut down right now, got me thinking about the best concerts I’ve been to. #1 for me is Smashing Pumpkins when they were really big and did a club tour. Really amazing. The Flaming Lips was also the most bizarre and fun show I’ve been to. Last in my top three would be Mumford and Sons at a festival in England. Really fun! What shows have been your favorites?

[+] 1 user Likes Jwolf4's post
Red Hot Chili Peppers put on a great show, would love to see them another time especially since Frusciante has joined them again.

I was very surprised how good Green Day was live a couple years ago. Foo Fighters have been solid everytime I've seen them aswell.

[+] 1 user Likes 35for35's post
I saw Black Sabbath in 2013 and that is by far the best concert I’ve been to

The one that is close to my heart is Iron maiden/Slayer combo in Stockholm(cant remember if it was 2000 or 2001, Iron maiden released the Brave new world album just the day before over here i believe. Remember me running to the store so i to listen to it before the show. Still got a Slayer t-shirt from that gig (whats left of it)

ZZ-Top was also nice. Some time in the 90s, the little i can remember Tongue

Mine probably has to be A toss up between Slipknot/Slayer double headliner and Rage Against the machine at reading

I’ll second votes for Rage Against the Machine and Foo Fighters. Both put on high energy shows!

martin solveig live in barcelona at opium

Muse during the 2nd Law tour, the scenography of the concert was fenomenal