arrow_upward
What’s your favorite Tarantino film?
Recently rewatched Django which is a bloody but fun movie to watch. A happy ending for a black character in the slave era south is a surprising twist. Once Upon a Time in Hollywood was also excellent and just visually beautiful. For me though, I think Pulp Fiction is his magnum opus. Felt revolutionary at the time and its non-chronological sequencing has now become commonplace in movies and TV shows.

[+] 1 user Likes Jwolf4's post
The only thing I've seen from him was Kill Bill. I think that he may have been a little too overhyped, because when I saw Kill Bill it was an okay experience. Idk, maybe his other work will be better.

Inglourious Basterds has to be my favorite. Honestly i find his movies quite overrated. Good sure but not the masterpieces you hear them described as online.

[+] 1 user Likes 35for35's post
Pulp Fiction! Then Kill Bill

something about inglorious bastards is really good and is hard to beat in my Opinion

[+] 1 user Likes prankninja's post
Inglorious Bastards is definitely in my top 2 second would most likely be django.

Yea, Inglourious Basterds and Django. Christoph Waltz is awesome.

It’s got to be pulp fiction for me, I actually really liked once upon a time in Hollywood

How is From Dusk Til Dawn not getting more love?

[+] 1 user Likes Burbman23's post
I think Pulp fiction has to be my favourite.

Pulp Fiction and Inglourious Basterds

Inglorious Basterds was my favourite, but I think Once Upon A Time In Hollywood has edged in to first place after multiple rewatches.

Django is my favourite, followed by Kill bill, pulp fiction and Inglorious Basterds

One of my fav is for sure Reservoir Dogs, and ofc Pulpfiction, think i saw pulp 5 times at the cinema. And since i am a huge horror/gore/splatter fan From Dusk til dawn is also on my list.

In the end all his movies are great, he is the master of dialogs.

Still have to watch reservoir dogs but although not the best one, hateful eight is awesome. Pretty entertaining with some great twists. Kill bill, pulp, django and inglorious are all better films sure but I'd def rewatch hateful eight

Reviewed all of Quentin's films. Most - Once Upon a Time in Hollywood