arrow_upward
What Age is a MILF?
To be literal, any mother is a MILF if you'd smash. Most guys i've discussed this with tend to have a visual of a woman in their 40s in their heads.

Makes me wonder how much it connects to when they first thought a classmates mom was fuckable.

If kids = true -> MILF
If kids = false -> not MILF, regardless of age

Actually you'd also need to want to fuck them

I think that last point goes without saying.

Always helps to be clear I guess.

I think it’s more about how the body looks than age. Hips larger, tits more full, things like skin aren’t as tight anymore.

hahaha yeah no age per say, but definitely there is a certain look that fits in that category

Mid 30s to early 60s. Everything beyond that is what i would call "granny".

lol @ anyone considering a 25 year old a MILF, saturating the MILF title to young adults. I'd say late 30 early 40's. Even mid 30's is a little too young for MILF.

I think the consensus is around mid to late 30s when being called a Milf makes sense

I'd say 30 but it depends on how the girl looks

at the very least 25, but milf is also kind of used as a body type, same as teen. slim, petite girls are considered teens regardless of their actual age, and more full-bodied, "thicc" girls are milfs.

Ya I feel like most MILFs are like late 30's and 40+. Ava Addams is a major one

MILF - Any age they become a mother

Cougar - 40+

I'd have to say late 30's.

it's all about if they look like a milf age doesn't matter anymore

she looks gross

From 30-50. They should look mature in a way, like some girls don't look their age.

40+ for me I guess

Older than me LOL

End of 20s to 50s
Mid 30s is the golden age tho

Yeah, you can be literal and that means any woman who gives birth to a child or you can have a fantasy type of 'MILF' that's supposed to look like they've taken care of a child.

This can range from mid-20s at the earliest to early 50s, tops otherwise we get into 'grannyfucking' as they look too old. Nina Hartley is great but she can no longer be considered a MILF but a 'GILF'.

As stated, some girls and women will have an unusually 'old face'. Cory Chase is probably the new queen of MILFs right now but that's thanks mostly to Ted Cruz.

Before she quit the business, Austin Kincaid was cast in a few MILF roles.

Now, we get stepmothers which kind of blurs the actual meaning of MILF and is effectively cheating.