arrow_upward
What do you guys think of the iPhone 12?
Any opinions on the iPhone 12? IMO, Apple's "innovation" seems to slowed compared to previous years/releases

Really like it actually the magsafe is cool and i like the iphone 5s design in a nice model. would have been perfect if they made the bezels a little thicker to remove the notch.

Expensive.

Apple products are clean but the price is just retarded.

I used to pay close attention to these things but don’t even know what they came out with. The phones don’t need to be upgraded often any more.

Preorder the pro

Looks really cool but a little bit too expensive imo

its an Iphone so I hate it

Very expensive

I think the "eco" friendly mode where they don't put a charger or headphones in the box is just ridiculous. It would be fine but they're not lowering the price by any bit.

don't think it was anything groundbreaking but iphone 5s body was their best model imo. excited to see in hand but probably not buying right out the gate

Looks really expensive and then they had the idea to sell the charger separately from the goddamn phone!

Honestly I will never understand the people that rush to buy the latest Apple phone products. It's literally the same phone as the previous with extremely few improvements at a greater price. Is it for prestige? to show off your wealth? well in that case, if they do that, they're far from being a bright light in a dark room.

[+] 1 user Likes Lelesins's post
Very nice but they could of done way better in my honest opinion  At

Too expensive, get an android instead if you want a new phone

No USB-C and no headphone jack is way behind Samsung. Innovation hasn't been there for a long time.

Nothing new, except for an OLED screen. Still running lower than 120 Hz compared to other flagship devices and now no more charging cable. They want you to spend more $$ on wireless charging... Big oof for me.

They did not add enough to justify the price, in my opinion.

Stupid and overpriced. People buy iPhones because they are iPhones, but given the competition on the market and THE SEPARATED CHARGER?! I think sooner or later smarter people will leave iPhones if Apple didn't do anything.

It has inferior display, resolution, refresh rate, battery, wireless charging speed, ram, and it still doesn't come with a charger. Idk why it's getting decent reviews it's literally inferior.