arrow_upward
What do you think is the Worst job?
For me it's definitely working at Cracker Barrel. Luckily I wasn't a server, anyone in the waiting business I truly have nothing but sympathy for you man like you have to do so much and your livelihood depends on the mood if a customer, but that's not even why I'm here. I was what's known as a Quality Assurance employee, QA for short. Basically, I was the bridge between the cooks and the servers. But that's not really what I did

You know in Kitchen Nightmares there's always that one person standing in the window telling at the waitors and the cooks about what order needs to be made and what's ready? That was me. And I'm not a shouter, hell I barely even talk above a whisper or so. So this job was hell for me. I also was tasked with you very little thing whether it's get biscuits, butter pancakes, putting orange slices on eggs for some reason. It was terrible. I did it for like a month before I quit to work somewhere else. Never again will I do any sort of restaurant job

Being married to a nagging, self-centered woman that constantly complains about everything.

Not a job i have ever done, but to me you could not pay me enough would be plumbing or anything to do with septic tanks. My cousin had some issues with his septic tank and had to call a guy, he literally was sifting through a family of 5s shit to clean a filter and not really wearing anything protective

I think there's a special hell for people that work in Retail, and Food, because it's such a horrendous job, and the pay isn't usually all that great.

something like server in a restaurant. That shit is stressful as fuck and i cant deal with rude people

Definitely waiter/waitress/server. It's like retail hell cranked up to 11. Fuck that

Probably a hand job. Having someone else do it never feels quite right.

Cemetery jobs

I definitely think nowadays being a cop would be the worst/ toughest job there is.