arrow_upward
What do you think of The Last Dance doc?
I find it really interesting as someone who didn't get to watch MJ playing during his hayday. The level of drive and determination he had for the game was just unparalleled.

I feel stupid to think that LeBron was close to this guy, I was so wrong. Also, in his interviews he speaks so well and he's so sharp, ugh I can go on forever.

I'm only 19 so I never got to see Michael play so this doc has opened my eyes to see what a beast this man was. Since I am a diehard Chicago everything fan I have seen some highlights here and there but to see all this behind the scenes footage has opened my eyes. My favorite Chicago athletes are D-Rose and Walter Payton but MJ is slowly becoming one of my favorites even tho he already should be.

very inspiring

this should really put an end to the goat debate

inspiring doc for sure

First, I do think as you that the doc is amazing, great footage, I cant understand how they kept many of these videos unpublished.

About Lebron James, I do think he has the same determination, you dont get to his status without that determination.

It really open my eyes of how good of a basketball player wsa, never got to him play.

Fantastic doc. I'm old enough to remember his twilight years but seeing him in his prime was something else

Structure was weird. Not sure why they split it up.