arrow_upward
What game changed your life for the better?
Maybe you met a lifelong friend online or did a game get you trough a dark period in your life?

Tell us what game it was and how it changed your life for the better!

Pokemon GO made me a little more social and unafraid to talk to strangers in public. I was more okay saying hi to someone and feeling less like I am a bother to random people. Even though I don't play as much anymore, I feel like I'm able to just strike up conversations with strangers like I was unable to before! Maybe not the biggest difference a game has made in my life, but definitely one that comes to mind.

Wow held me above the surface in my teenage years. I Wonder today if it also held me back in social skicka.

Halo and gears of war. My twin bro and i were undefeated. Good times.

Halo. Met my best friend on there. Had amazing memories with alot of xbox friends on those games.

final fantasy x shaped my taste/interests heavily

i think its dota... even this game is really toxic, but i can improved my english while playing this game.. i know another game can improve my english too, but with dota i learn how to do communication with english.. but still, dota have toxic behaviour ingame

Disco Elysium and Metal Gear Solid 2 massively helped shaping my philosophical stance

Dark souls.You have to continuously improve and adapt.When you fail you have to start again

Diablo 2, made a lot of friends in my early teens that I still have contact with to this day.