arrow_upward
What games do you think should be remastered?
I’m my opinion, Burnout 3, by far one of my favorite arcade race games and sits high in my childhood. Besides any of the call of duty’s, which game for you believe should have a remaster?

point blank! damn that thing was fun but hard, especially 2 player

I'd love to see Witcher 1 remastered. I mean the story is great but the gameplay really is old. I think it would be a great game with an engine like witcher 3

skylanders for sure, but have all the characters in the game because that was my thing when i was a kid

MW3 the best cod to ever be made.....I miss that nostalgic feeling of destroying people with the acr

Star Wars: Republic Commando (apparently there IS an in progress fan-made remaster, but I've never so much as seen it or know what the name is)
Emperor's Battle for Dune: this game needs new graphics and better controls, unit balance, and story. Basically a new game built off what already exists. It will never happen, but it would be cool if it did.
Various Zelda games
A few Twisted Metal games (I grew up with one of the PS2 ones)
Dungeon Keeper 2 (War for the Overworld exists. I have it. I like it. But it's not the same. I'd like both on my modern rigs)

Honorable mention: Rise of Legends. I say this as an honorable mention only because the game is perfectly playable as it stands even in 2021. Its in game graphics are just meh and the cutscenes... oh god, they're bad (other than the beautiful opening cinematic that is). I really wish this game had a lot longer story/campaign.

[+] 1 user Likes millar J's post
Black ops 2, my childhood still cries...

Any popular games that actually used the lower screen on the DS or 3DS. Sucks you could theoretically get Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow on Switch, but you can't get its sequel Dawn of Sorrow.

midnight club dub edition

I would kill to see Final Fantasy 9 Remastered but knowing Square Enix that might never happen as they put so much love into Final Fantasy 7.

Team fortress 2

Star Wars KOTOR and fallout new Vegas

Viewtiful Joe, 100 percent

gta san andreas

dragon nest

I think that fallout 1 fallout 2 and call of duty black ops are games that should be remastered