arrow_upward
What happened?
HTML/CSS looks to be misaligned, it's really slow, is there another mess up with maintenance?

Can you take a screenshot please ?

We moved the logo to the top. But other than that it should be fine ?
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

It is fixed now, the lag seems better, but I can definitely show you this:

[Image: 2021-10-20-23-19-02-Leaked-BB.png]

The problem is that the tabs are "synced" between the 2 interfaces and we cannot use different code for both.

Thus the new interface was prioritised.

Sorry
leakedbb.com/faq.php

Any ETA on when V5 for those "links" will be fixed/looked at?

If you mean the tabs, I am sorry I wasn't clear in my previous post.

We will not be fixing those tabs, as it is impossible .

The tabs are shared between themes and they cannot use the same code
leakedbb.com/faq.php

Yeah I meant the links which basically has the HTML_text bleeding out. That is not fixable? Wow, that's very unfortunate, then.

Can I ask why the fascination with the old theme. ? This new theme has been improved to a point that only 150 users are using that old one.

I don't recall any improvements suggested that we could have implemented on this new theme
leakedbb.com/faq.php

It isn't a fascination, it was that it was missing a LOT of features.

Also, why is the URL so slow? It's better now, but before, impedes my texts; I can see that there's a lot of other things added. I just switched back to V7, might stay with it we'll see as time goes.

[+] 1 user Likes thundereder9t8y's post
If you see anything that seems like a downgrade in this version 7, let me know. More likely its something that was meant to be added and just wasn't because it was forgotten.
leakedbb.com/faq.php

It's a lot faster now, maybe it's because I changed to V7? Could be coincidence, not sure.

I do have a question, I am not able to see my contribution points, credits, etc in some other forum subcategories. Is this expected functionality? The dropdown is missing below my profile icon.

No we removed a server that was causing slowdown as well as some other "under the hood" optimisations.

Regarding your CL and Credits, you can see them both by actually clicking on the Profile Photo on the top right of the screen both on PC and Mac to open the dropdown and then change to "User"

You can also see it on your profile page, click your own username almost anywhere

Quick Edit, I just realised that if you do a "Quick Reply", on the actual post the small button is missing with the Dropdown. It will reappear if you refresh the page
leakedbb.com/faq.php