arrow_upward
What is the best tool for making websites
Recently I got interested in web developing, and there're good ways to do it, 

Full stack framework like node.js, or django, and what do you guys prefer?

Which will be better to start with? I am totally new about web developing.

(it seems python is easier...)

[+] 1 user Likes 189ydkjlas89doi's post
I don't think there is necessarily a best framework as long as the framework is stable and has enough support. So just go what you're comfortable with. You want C#? Try ASP.NET. You want PHP? Try Symfony or Laravel. You want Javascript/Typescript? Try Angular or React. And the same goes for Python. What I would recommend you is learn common design patterns like MVC, MVVM, IoC, Dependency Injection etc. These are very common in all frameworks.

[+] 2 users Like bnapalm's post
@

RE: What is the best tool for making websites.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: What is the best tool for making websites.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

it very much depends on what kind of website you want to create and what features it should have, e.g. if you need backend features at all.

A very good tool to create a static website without any backend is Jekyllrb, this creates a static site based on templates and can be used in  github for example, but you can use it for any html website.

If you want to create a dynamic website like a blog, Wordpress is a very good tool, that works with PHP and Mysql and does not require any programming to get started. You can create a free Wordpress blog on wordpress.com for example.
Blogger.com is also good for blogs, this is based on templates completely.

If you want to create a Wiki-like website, both Dokuwiki and Mediawiki are good.

For a general CMS type website, Typo3 is good and also Joomla (both are PHP).

Django is great for Python.

If you want to really program, Laravel for PHP is great, I also like CAKEPHP for PHP programming with MVC.

[+] 1 user Likes asdf_1111's post
I would recommend C# with ASP.NET 5, great stuff. SPA with Blazor. They also have great tutorials ont their website.

wow, that a great idea!