arrow_upward
What is the best transportation mode
Simply, what is the best way of transportation mode. Is it walking, running, public transit, or personal vehicle? What are pros and cons of each

Personal transport is the best, being able to be able to drive anywhere from your comfort of your own home is awesome.

Cycling. It's fast, easy and doesn't really cost much. If you're tired, get an electric one.

Public transit like trains are the best

Another vote for cycling from me. All pros and no cons unless it starts raining. Cause that just makes it terrible.

Train. Now that they can be very energy efficient they are by far the best for long distances

Probably depends on location and distance you'll be using it for. Personal vehicle was my first and best choice up until I went to uni and found that there's parking fees, excess traffic and having to spend 20-30 minutes just looking for a place to park.

I think this also applies to the transportation culture of one's country/region.
Public transportation is amazing in Taiwan; but try rural america, might as well hitchhike.
Cycling in northern europe compared to, say, the dangerous cycling seen in New York or any city designed around roads/cars and not people.

But, for an universal answer for most situations in a day to day life in a post-industrial modern city, automated traffic for both personal and transit would be a godsend.

depends if you want to stay fit, your lazy, your poor, your rich.

I like to walk as excersize but I cant walk i take public transport