arrow_upward
What is the dumbest thing you've heard someone say in public
I once saw someone try to put a piece of paper upto a computer screen at walmart. they were getting upset because the screen was not photocopying the paper!

Ever watched Jay Leno back in the day where he had a segment called Jaywalking? Where he asked people general questions? Americans are dumb as fuck I swear.

>talking shit about their boss thinking he's not nearby
>talking about some chick you fucked at church
>talking about drugs you scored while cops are behind you in line
>saying nigger (and nigga) near a group of blacks
People are fucking stupid and it's hilarious sometimes.

>Americans are dumb as fuck I swear.
We say the same thing about Euros. And the Asians say the same about Euros and Americans. Everyone is stupid. We all are stupid collectively, yet some are individually smart.

Can’t remember that

A mother telling her child that COVID never existed and to not bring it up again.

This one is just sad!

I overheard an older man at a car show telling his friend that the reason he doesn't wear his dentures anymore is because he felt that his body would absorb them if he continued to. Like he wouldn't be able to take them out anymore. Idk what to make of that one. That's not a possibility. Maybe he was crazy? That's a possibility. He had a nice car too.

he said he‘s on an air-diet and absorbs the salts from the air

That man was a genius. i say was because he is probably dead now!

I'm gonna build a wall, and Mexico's gonna pay for it

LOL a classic line!  They still owe!

Quote: I'm gonna build a wall, and Mexico's gonna pay for it
I never said such a thing! Joe Biden said that during one of his incoherent rants about mean clouds and 6 year old girls that look 18.

Quote:>saying nigger (and nigga) near a group of blacks

olichan loves the words nigger, and nigga, but since this is the internet, and a forum, he gets free will and right of free speech. Or does he now? Hmm.

" I had my appendix removed and a year later it grew back. " This was a class mate when I was at college....He was not on this planet.