arrow_upward
What is your dream car?
I think having a dream car is good so you give yourself a reason to work hard and motivate you to get to your goal of having your dream car.

What is your dream car? 
Mine is camaro chevrolet I think it's a good car to start with and it's not expensive nor cheap.

Tesla or Nissian GTR

Don’t have one

Same as above, probably a Tesla, any of them.

Does a dream car count as one that is a mobile home? I would love one of the beefed up sprinter vans for travelling.

[+] 1 user Likes anon89jh's post
Exclamation
Quote:Exclamation 

For me Tesla S

bmws are nice

i like benz benz s is my dream car

rovers are nice

the new ford bronco <3

[+] 1 user Likes mmaislifeanddea's post
Tesla, if it is new and high-functioning, has to be my go-to. If only my carbon footprint could be reduced as a result, then it would be the ideal car (I know it's electric but Elon Musk sells those credits to big oil companies, so the net effect is the same).

1970 Plymouth 426 HEMI Cuda in Plum Crazy Purple or Sublime Green! These cars are getting more expensive by the day, and last I heard they were running over the 3 million mark for a restoration!

Looks like I’m not alone on this, but really want a Tesla.

Nice thing about it is it’s not super unrealistic for me to eventually purchase one and isn’t just a pipe dream

for me my dream car is definately a GT5 500

i love the sound and feel of raw power

For me it would be the Delorean DMC-12. Whether they are affordable now is another thing.

Probably a 1997 Toyota Supra Turbo or a Skyline r34

New range rover.

nissan gt-r r34 nsimo
and lowrider

there's more important things to think about than cars, so i dont' have one.