arrow_upward
What kink/fetish did you reveal to someone that you wish you didn't?
I told the girl i was dating that i have a hotwife/mfm fetish...she said i was sick

Told a girlfriend that I may have a prego fetish. She teased me endlessly.

But dont regret it, coz she'd point out pregnant women and whisper dirty talk while I ogled them.

[+] 1 user Likes rick4x's post
I liked being dom-ed by a girl, but im flex so I like doing both. My gf kept thinking I was sub for a year smh

Told an old fwb that I have a creampie kink and like it when girls beg me to cum inside them. After that she'd do the fakest sounding begging every time we fucked and it completely killed my attraction towards her.

Telling some people about my pregnancy fetish resulted in much teasing, though one day a friend who had just had a baby did offer to allow me try her beast milk right from the source, so there is that.

Probably said I liked anal a bit to much

liking chubbier women, every time she saw a really fat girl she would point that out lol

I told some girls about my Peeing fetish. Someone were okay with it others not so much.

i said i was super into incest

gangbangs. for some reason a couple friends of mine thought it was too much

I told my friend I was into legs, I was leading up to saying I liked pantyhose but they were so freaked out by something I didn't even think was odd that I didn't get too finish lol

My fetish is driving in bodystocking, stockings, pantyhose and heels and flashing in same but it's ok I'm a girl and my bf loves that about me. He's away alot and I send him a new pic everyday which he looks forward to.[Image: 20210101-183853.jpg]

[Image: 20210103-210757.jpg]

[Image: 20210103-210846.jpg]          enjoy guys and hope you Playd with yourselves over me, would like to know it's hot or not?

Diaper fetish