arrow_upward
What's a good stealth game?
I love Dishonored and Theif, so I'm curious if there are other similar games.

[+] 1 user Likes Zeek_Freak's post
You can play some other Bethesda games as stealth games, like Skyrim or Fallout 4. Wolfenstein: the New Order was built essentially to give you the option to choose stealth or mayhem, and the stealth portions are quite enjoyable.

I’m a big fan of Sniper: Ghost Warrior

The spinter cell trilogy for PS2

metal gear solid, best stealth games

Hitman: Blood money is a classic, extremely fun and many different ways to do your missions.

Seconding Splinter Cell and Metal Gear. Highly recommend Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory if you can put up with how clunky it is, it definitely shows its age. Honestly though, I personally preferred Splinter Cell: Blacklist and would start with that. Plays much smoother, and Is my favorite of the series. Same deal with Metal Gear. If you don't care for the story and just want a good ass stealth game, Skip straight to MGSV: Phantom Pain. The games are all great, but in terms of gameplay MGSV is by far the best, and the rest of the series kinds feel simpler in comparison. If you care for the story though, they're a must play and are brilliant

i challenge myslef to play MGS V in full stealth. it makes you feel like the soldier of legend

Hitman 3 !!!!

If you liked the gameplay from Dishonored and Thief, definitely checkout the game "Styx: Master of Shadows", you won't regret it.

Sekiro isn’t much of a stealth game but there are lost of opportunities where suing your stealth and strategy help in fights