arrow_upward
What's a good website for erotic stories besides Literotica?
I hope this is correct for this forum, not sure if erotica is an ok topic.

I've been reading Literotica for years. It's a great site, with content that ranges from crappy short stories to really long, multi-chapter stories, and anything in between. The search function isn't very good but other than that, I like the site.

Are there any real competitors to it?

[+] 1 user Likes waterheatersurface's post
Storiesonline has a pretty large collection

storiesonline or royal road are the places I find a lot of erotic fiction by amateurs. if you have a LOT of spare time on your hands you can always go through the ASSTR repository

Thanks for the suggestions. ASSTR is definitely not something I have time for, lol.

You can find stuff much easier on asstr by using the following as a search term in ddg/google (replace keyword with whatever you're looking for):

Code:
site:asstr.org keyword

Thanks for the tip, searching for keywords isn't a huge issue for me, it's drudging through their library of stories without a rating system (I believe? Been a really long time since I checked it out). I like how Literotica has a way to rate stories and for the most part I don't bother with anything under 3 stars.

Also, lit has a couple apps. For a while I used the official app, but there's a 3rd party one that I've been using for a while now and it's been good. Search is still a bit annoying (doesn't save where you are in a search list, so if you are trying to bookmark or download a bunch of stories to check out later you have to keep restarting at first page, also the UI is clunky) but it's been really good also.

[+] 1 user Likes waterheatersurface's post
how about one of the multiple writing subreddits?