arrow_upward
What's the best affordable TV right now?
Looking best bang for the buck. Heard a lot of good things about OLEDs. A little out of my price range but with holiday season coming, might get a good deal.

Any TV recommendations?

Usually TLC and ELEMENT brands are cheap. Youc an get them for like under 200

hisense is a good brand for affordable tvs

Thanks for the suggestions. Also heard good things about Hisense and TCL. TCL has mini-led tech thats come out recently that supposed to be competitive w other top brans. Will check em out.

sumodancer Wrote:Thanks for the suggestions. Also heard good things about Hisense and TCL. TCL has mini-led tech thats come out recently that supposed to be competitive w other top brans. Will check em out.
I appreciate all of the responses. I will go to best buy in a week or so after doing more research. I will ask about Hisense and TCL for sure.

How does mini led compare to OLED. I really like the color on the OLEDs I've seen from LG.

I am gonna be sharking for deals this holiday season.

If you're patient and not desperate to buy a TV immediately, you should wait until February. That's when TV sets are cheapest and discounted the most.

RE: What's the best affordable TV right now?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: What's the best affordable TV right now?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

I feel TVs are you get what you pay for.

LG make cheap decent TVs they are a little bit more expensive than trash brands but they will last longer

LG is a good brand in my opinion