arrow_upward
What's the best game never made?
It can be  anything, a sequel of one of your favourite games or a concept that doesn't excist yet.

I'm still hoping for that real pokemon 3d rpg. So not like the ones they are making now but a Breath of the Wild level of pokemon game.

[+] 2 users Like frankwhitee87's post
Bloodborne 2 Sad

ratchet312 Wrote:Bloodborne 2 Sad
yes please. I loved Bloodborn so much. Can't wait for Nioh 2 either btw

[+] 1 user Likes frankwhitee87's post
Pokémon Gen 4 remakes

Pokemon definitely

Not a popular game, but I was hoping for a sleeping dogs sequel

[+] 2 users Like Justsomejoe's post
frankwhitee87 Wrote:
ratchet312 Wrote:Bloodborne 2 Sad
yes please. I loved Bloodborn so much. Can't wait for Nioh 2 either btw
Man this year is so stacked like Doom Eternal, Nioh 2, FF7R, Cyberpunk 2077

Nioh 2 is coming pretty soon, that's going to be a blast

Justsomejoe Wrote:Not a popular game, but I was hoping for a sleeping dogs sequel

Ah man I loved Sleeping Dogs. Just reminded me I never played the final DLC for it.

And I would have loved a sequel too. Shame it didn't pan out, and neither did their MMO spin-off.

frankwhitee87 Wrote:It can be  anything, a sequel of one of your favourite games or a concept that doesn't excist yet.

I'm still hoping for that real pokemon 3d rpg. So not like the ones they are making now but a Breath of the Wild level of pokemon game.

Resonance of Fate by far for me.  Final fantasy 9 would come in a close second

Zelda: Ocarina of Time is probably the best for me, the most artistic and complete. Interesting characters and a full world and a real story, with strong gameplay too.

frankwhitee87 Wrote:It can be  anything, a sequel of one of your favourite games or a concept that doesn't excist yet.

Sims 3 lollol

bully 2 really loved the first one

[+] 1 user Likes hataskåne's post
That cancelled Darth Maul game looked sick.

Half-Life 3 lol

well one can still hope

Tetris. No question.

Let me explain. There are very few games whose very concepts are SO perfectly, optimally, simplistically ideal that you can reasonably say the game concept was "discovered," not created. Even fewer of these games are addicting enough to even be worth naming, or being recognized at all. And only one of these has stood the test of time and quality so well that it is named among video game juggernauts like Minecraft, Mario, and Pokemon.

Tetris. It's nearly 40 years old. It's literally a game about falling blocks that could be written in a hundred lines of code. Yet it's 9th best selling game of all time. Yet it was so addictive that it escaped the iron curtain of Soviet Russia. Yet it sustains large competitive community whose tournaments are broadcast on ESPN. Yet it's a game that continues to beat conglomerations, corporations, round table concept artists, game developers, graphic designers, and greasy media moguls and continues to win all our hearts.

Look, you're not wrong. But the thread said: What's the best game NEVER made?