arrow_upward
What's the worst attempt at an accent you've ever heard in a movie or TV show?
Natalie Portman in V For Vendetta. Supposed to be British, ended up sounding like rural Maine.

I know hes dead, but Sean Connory's "spainish" accent in Highlander is pretty bad.

[+] 1 user Likes Omega Samurai's post
I got a copy of Hercules in New York with the original sound just so I can hear Arnold Swarzenegger suck so bad at speaking English that he made Ozzy Osbourne sound understandable during interviews.

>I know hes dead, but Sean Connory's "spainish" accent in Highlander is pretty bad.
Watch The Hunt for Red October and listen to his Russian.  It's awful, worse than drunken college students in a first semester Russian course trying to speak the language with bread in their mouths.  His Russian accent when speaking English in that movie is nonexistant.

>Natalie Portman in V For Vendetta. Supposed to be British, ended up sounding like rural Maine.
I still can't figure out why she was cast for that film.  The Wachowski Brothers (sisters) made that film, and they were into some gay shit, so it's not because she sucked them off.  Some casting choice defy logic, and this was one of them.