arrow_upward
What should I learn first?
I have little to no experience in coding. I have been trying Python but I saw some people saying Python is very hard to learn. Is this true? Should I go for some other programming language?

Python is probably one of the easiest languages to learn. There is no secret programming language to learn first. Consistency is key.

python python is the best just go python

Python is a great language to learn programming concepts, but yes like mentioned any language is fine as long as you're consistent

python is very understanable, just learn it and don't learn any other language before you master it.

Yeah probably python i learnt java first and its quite unforgiving so try somthing else than that.

The more genuinely curious you are the easier something is to explore and learn about. If you have to force yourself to do something it will be near impossible. Python is one of the easiest imperative languages and it also has an absurdly broad array of libraries. Great for data transformation types of software (less so number crunch stuff). If you're a beginner it doesn't matter what you do, the concepts are mostly universal. I first learned basic when I was a wee lad, then x86 out of necessity (386 were not fast machines), then C which I've been using for over 20 years now.

I would personally go with C#, great eco system with the new dotnet 5 stuff!

tbh python is really robust and is becoming the most mainstream thing

Python and Java are major languages for learning. Python as a first step, then Java, then your choice is a good road in becoming better at programming. You can switch it up, but you always have to be consistent in a language to learn it, and Python is the easiest to be consistent.

[+] 1 user Likes jaaunaa111's post
Python is a good way to go. But maybe you will like Javascript more since you can see the results on a website immidiately

If Python is hard for anyone i suggest he will choose another area