arrow_upward
What will make Onlyfans better?
I feel like its getting oversaturated with low tier and high cost content.

Some peole see it as a striclub where you pay for basic entry and you have to ti for good content, if that's the idea I think it's unsustainable.

[+] 1 user Likes Gergemp's post
Hmmm great question but i literally have no idea manSad

They could add live cam shows like they have on chaturbate. Probably gonna cost extra for sure but I don’t see them adding anything beside live cam shows

id like some transparency for the way they rate top #% of creators. I see so many posts talking about how the account is in the top 0.15% or whatever, but I can never tell if thats just because of follows or what. Ive seen some high % accts with pretty lackluster content, meanwhile some amateurs with some fantastic content are under the radar- or at least dont boast their % level.

Another thing would probably be an expanded genre/search, but I know they dont do that for privacy. I have seen at times where you follow one account, and similar accounts will pop up. Always good for more niche content like hotwife or cuckold stuff. Would be interesting to see metrics on how they link accts together.

Oh i did see some onlyfans creators doing partner content, which I thought was super cool. Exposed me to some really hot accts I wouldnt have known about- so maybe a mini network internally would help out a ton.

Make it free. Jk
I think the girls on there post their own rates right? $50 for tease pictures and then $100 for nip slip is a bit ridiculous imo. But this isn’t something Onlyfans control so

Make it free

make few of them free to see so we can know if it's worth getting it

if it was free lol