arrow_upward
Where can i learn Go Programming ?
hi i'd like to know where could i learn Go, anybody can give me a good website ? Smile THX

[+] 2 users Like zboub zboub's post
go visit the advent of code bro!

[+] 1 user Likes oneforall's post
Codecademy was the best online learning site. Premium content is great, but basic free courses aren't so bad.

[+] 1 user Likes albertovu's post
The best course is on FrontEndMasters. 
Its a payed service but is very good

Best experience is own small DIY project.

The actual foundation has a nice comprehensive guide on golang org.

Code Academy is a good website to start on

+1 for codeacademy good place to start

+1 for codeacademy

Yeah, codeacademy

The official docs are always the best source

before learn some programming language, you have to decide which environment you want to learn

I wish there was a good set of yt turorials

My recommendation is to start with the books "The Go Programming Language" to get the basics in. Then giving "A Tour of Go" a try. A Tour of Go will show you how go can be used in practice.

Then, think of a small project that catches your interest. For example, building and API, interact with a database, build a client that sends to us text with the day's weather report. Get your hand dirty and beat of luck!

I picked up Go using CodeAcademy. ITProTV and Coursera have helped me if i get stuck on a project too.

I learned it from youtube tutorials, there first ones when you search are decent in my opinion.

Get some tutorial on youtube but walk by yourself, take the logic and try to do different that course is learning, because only resolving problems by yourself you will learn true and probably will become a amazing software developer, this is my tip for you

try freecodecamp.org

I would also recommend Codeacademy