arrow_upward
Where do you guys go to get your free Chaturbate Camgirl archived recorings?
Thanks! Really appreciate you sharing the wealth! At

Thank you for some sites I have not seen.

[+] 1 user Likes TheShadow75's post
Off topic but....Looking for some download sites that use upstore (other than webcam downloads)

[+] 1 user Likes Vlopper's post
1. (FREE/ PAID) For really good quality I think it's camwhores.tv because you can watch paid show even though you need to be friend with the uploader. Some uploader accept money for friendship and most of them accept if you have good videos and lot of uploads.

2. (PAID) For recent videos and okay quality (not paid show) videos I think it's recurbate.com, from my experience recurbate is better than recordbate.com. The focus of this site only on chaturbate platform but cover a ton of performer, maybe should checkout camvault.xyz for more variety of cam sites.

3. (PAID) For old videos I think videos based on upstore.net download such as camvideos.me, camgirlvideos.org, and camcaps.me.

OOT:
If you like some model/ performer and want to dig deeper of their content, try search their name on camsfinder.com or cambb.xxx. For advance searching you can use face search engines such as pimeyes.com (PAID). Old model/ performer sometimes have different account name and different username on different cam sites.

[+] 1 user Likes tessavc's post
Here mostly

[+] 1 user Likes nyxian1's post
let me see which sites you suggested

tym for share