arrow_upward
Where to start?
Really just search youtube for the language you want to learn. There is going to be plenty of tutorials to start. Use that to see if you want to learn more.

For Python I used Programming with Mosh as a good introduction

RE: Where to start?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Where to start?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

Here you go, learn how to program with Harvard students

RE: Where to start?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Where to start?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

Smile)

Great question you asking here man! I'm would recommend investing money into growing your knowledge.

Start with a object oriented language like Java to learn the concepts of Programming. If you can code in Java it's pretty easy to learn Python, JavaScript, TypeScript and other programming Languages.
I would recommend to learn with a book, there plenty of it and you can go trough part by part.

Greez

If you don't have any prior knowledge on programming, ie Logics, Psuedo-coding, you might want to start there.
Learning basic to intermediate logics (and,or,xor,nand,etc...) and some form of problem solving can help you in the long run.
For me, starting with this helped me understand most of today's famous programming languages. It also makes it easier to adapt and learn new languages.

Code Academy or simlar site to get you off the ground, then use a proper book. Use youtube to help you through confusing parts

ask urself first, focus desktop/web/mobile and then choose program languange best for ur passion try Skillshare for online course

youtube is great to start out, buth cs50 from harvard and cs106a from stanford are totally online