arrow_upward
Where will the next assassins creed game be set
I am catching up with AC at the moment I really enjoyed odyssey I spent loads of hours on it and I have got my hands on Valhalla but I was thinking where will the game be set next we have seen Egyptian and Greek mythology and I was wondering what could the next mythology we explore be perhaps Norse eventually  ?

[+] 1 user Likes Joopna Chiqutora's post
I am still playing assasin not able to finish

I think it would be exciting to see an Assassins Creed set in Japan

I would like an AC game set in India at his peak, i think it would be pretty cool and a bit different than the past games

probably middle east. pretty sure it wont be Japan tho.

Soviet Union Huh

Blyat asassin? Huh I'm already convinced

It likely won't be Japan, but I think that'd be the next big step.

Haven't played one since Unity, but honestly the most recent few (Odyssey, Origins, etc.) have all looked pretty similar in where they take place. Valhalla is definitely a step in the right direction, though. I get AC3 flashbacks seeing those axes

maybe Rome? not like with origins but the proper roman empire

i have a friend that worked in ubisoft, he sort of kept confirming and denying rumors that were spreading. when i asked him about AC he said the team was debating whether it will be in japan or aztecs, but seems like they don't really want to do that japan setting after ghost of tsushima. we'll see. keep in mind that this was still discussed very early and their plans might have changed

I would have said japan, but after playing ghost of tsushima I doubt ubisoft could do any better. maybe a ww1 setting would be interesting.

It's honestly kind of crazy that they haven't made one set in Asia since the original. Even that one was in the middle east, so there was a ton of European influence. If they don't want to do Japan specifically, they could do China, or India, or maybe the Mongolian Empire. South America could be cool too. Anything but western Europe again.

I would love to see a game in the present time

i’m hoping for something very early like hammurabi esrly

Japan, or Italy again