arrow_upward
Which streaming site (netflix, hulu, disney now, etc) is actually worth it
guys give me the 3 best streaming sites to pay for, im not gonna get more than 3 cuz after the 3rd how often am I gonna use it.

[+] 1 user Likes Gergemp's post
are there more than 3 that are actually worth having?

Netflix has the widest variety of content and disney plus is only if you really like disney/marvel shows

netflix and hulu are the only ones of value, imo. they compliment each other fairly well (what netflix doesn't have, hulu typically does & vice versa.)

HBO has nice series

I have Netflix and HBO, both are totally worth it.

Netflix yo, you got almost everything there and it's always nice to be able to say "Netflix and Chill?"

I don't find Disney plus worth it at all

Depends on what you like. Nothing I want to watch is on Hulu.

It really depends on what shows you like but Netflix, HBO NOW, and Disney Plus are the best choices

Netflix is Always the best I think there is so much content

I think that Prime video is better than Netflix, if you want a free streaming site I recommend you the app Movie!

It mostly depends on what kind of movies/series you're interested in. If you don't like Disney movies or Star Wars then Disney+ is not worth it but if you're a fan of those types of movies then it's a must-have.

hulu has almost every tv show

I would say Netflix since it has a variety of shows to choose from where some of them are decent.

Netflix is king. Hulu is good too, has a ton of those bingeable guilty pleasure type series. Nothing else is worth it in my opinion. Personally I spend my money on a good vpn and torrent everything and anything I want to watch.

i'd say netflix depending on where you live